- Illegal Activities: Broadcasting, storage, or circulation of any information, data, or material in breach of any relevant law or guideline, or that might facilitate the breach of any particular law or regulation is strictly forbidden. We reserve the right to assist with legal authorities or wounded party during investigation of any alleged crime.
- Injury or peril to other members: None of our client is allowed to use our services or products to destruct, or attempt to destruct, in whichever means, as well as not for pornography, or send out any material, by any mode (e-mail, uploading, redistribution or otherwise) that terrorize or promote physical injury or obliteration of belongings.
- Copyright or trademark contravention: Clients can not use any of our service products to broadcast any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that violates any copyright, patent, trademark, or trade surreptitious or other proprietary civil liberties of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unlawful copying of copyrighted material and digitization and circulation of images or photographs from any source like magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the illegal allowance of copyrighted software. Clients can not use services or products to assemble, or try to assemble, private information/details about third parties, devoid of their knowledge or written consent. Circulation and/or redistribution of copyrighted or the aforesaid intrusion will not be endured.
- (I) With this registration, you agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of DeveloperWebTech.com, Developer Web Technology Pvt. Ltd.
LOSS OF BACKUP AND DATA
Usage of our services is at your own solitary risk. DeveloperWebTech.com is not accountable for any data and/or files domiciling on your account. You agree to be responsible for Data transfer, files and maintenance of proper backup of data and files put up on Host Gator servers. We are entitled to take weekly backups of data which have been changed or are new. These backups serve the purpose of server restoration. The clients are solely responsible for taking the backup of the files owned by them which can easily be done with the help of the Backup Manage??, included in each control panel.
CGI SCRIPTS Sharing of scripts with the domains which are not hosted by DeveloperWebTech.com is not allowed. Whichever CGI-scripts supposed to be negatively disturbing performance of our server or network integrity would be subjected to be closed immediately, without prior notice. Use of CGI, has to be followed by a written permission from DeveloperWebTech.com.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by:
- The terms of this user agreement, and
- Applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our resources, including the servers or networks to which our resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.DeveloperWebTech.com employees or representatives.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this user agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn't violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Developer Web Technology Private Limited, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our resources.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Developer Web Technology Private Limited and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this user agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this user agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
3. Changes to Website
Developer Web Technology reserves the right to:
1.Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice. Developer Web Technology shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
2 Change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Though every effort will be made to ensure that the website and any work done by us is free of errors but Developer Web Technology cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it. The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Developer Web Technology until all outstanding accounts are paid in full. Any work done (unless specifically agreed) by Developer Web Technology remain the copyright of Developer Web Technology and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Developer Web Technology.
Developer Web Technology cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client.
Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of Developer Web Technology and where no charge is made by Developer Web Technology for such additions, Developer Web Technology accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
Developer Web Technology will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
Developer Web Technology will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development
Developer Web Technology cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
Where applications or sites are developed on servers not provided by Developer Web Technology, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the client’s responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Developer Web Technology before being made generally available for use. Where "bugs", errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Developer Web Technology will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
Whilst Developer Web Technology offers hosting of websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by Developer Web Technology cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service.
Developer Web Technology reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, Developer Web Technology can cancel the said service and not liable for any data lost as a result of the cancellation.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Developer Web Technology Private Limited will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.DeveloperWebTech.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Developer Web Technology Private Limited, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Developer Web Technology Private Limited.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Developer Web Technology Private Limited from our offices located in Noida, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Noida, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of India, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site. Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in India, Delhi you hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, ASHLAR INFOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Developer Web Technology Private Limited
314,Sant Colony,Parikrama Marg, Near By Shri Krishna Kripa Dham,Vrindavan,
Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (281121)
F-14, Krishna Apra Plaza, Near HDFC Bank, Commercial Belt,
Alpha-1, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (201308)